2009/01/29

Frenzied minds learn how to make a car!

Concept cars and designer's sketches are always completely awesome. But as history has shown us in the last three decades, by the time that fantastic concept reaches production, the car is but a an ugly derivative. This is my speculative-lament.
Also posted at CGtalk.com's Wednesday Night Comic Creators Club 016: January 28 -February 3 2009
This instance of FRENZIEDminds is featured on AUTOBLOG.COM, the biggest car blog on the internet! Thanks to John Neff (editor-in-chief) and Chris Shunk (Autoblog writer)!  HIGH RES PRINTS AVAILABLE

22 hours: Illustrator+Photoshop+Wacom
CLICK IMAGE

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Mark I'm blowing up your site.

Mark Spencer Reynolds said...

HAHAHAHA! Then you better watch out for the Ninja-Monkey! He'll get you when you're least expecting it! ...and if anything does happen, you'll lose those finely crafted eyebrows. Take that! :D

And for the innocent bystanders, Manuel is the "designer" character featured in this particular instance of FRENZIEDminds. Doesn't he have beautiful eyebrows?

Unknown said...

I thought you where cool...
To "Blow Up" is to say "to make popular"

Mark Spencer Reynolds said...

I'm hurt.

F-I-Q-O said...

man,
u're good at this...
haha...
make a cartoon for me =)

Mark Spencer Reynolds said...

Thanks Lord Fiqo!
I'll make a toon for you with a small fee. :)